Due to the academic calendar change for 2020-21, our Spring Break trips have been temporarily cancelled. We look forward to resuming them next year!
Join us for an amazing (and warm) week!
Friday, February 28th (we’ll leave in the afternoon)-Saturday, March 8th (arriving back in Ann Arbor really late) or early Sunday, March 9
- Mornings and evening: Sessions of worship, teaching from staff members, and training in new ways to have spiritual conversations and share the gospel.
- Afternoons: we’ll get to go out together and practice what we’ve been learning about evangelism! We’ll spend time on the beaches, striking up conversations with college students and vacationers, getting to know them and seeking to share the life giving message of Jesus. It is a unique environment for evangelism for many reasons-
- 1. students and families there have tons of time to talk with us (because they don’t have to run off to class!),
- 2. most students going to the beach to party are bored in the afternoons and are super happy to have someone to talk with, and
- 3. you can take steps of faith and try asking questions or use new ways to share the gospel with people that you probably won’t see again!
- Outside of the sessions and evangelism (including at least one full day set aside for just social, fun activities) we’ll have tons of time together as a campus, making meals together in our awesome houses, playing volleyball and board games, going on creative dates, and soaking up the wonderful Florida sun and ocean!
- It really is an extraordinary week that will leave you feeling refreshed and feeling encouraged by how God met you as you took steps of faith!
Once everyone from U of M is signed up, we’ll finalize transportation details and cost. But we will all be driving down together. (If you are going and have a reliable car that would make it to FL/would be willing to drive, please email a staff member.)
Need to Know
- Cost is typically around $299 plus transportation, which will be organized together!
- Because of housing, we have a limited number of spots. So if you want to come with us, sign up as soon as you know!
As applicable for freshmen as seniors, you’ll always remember a Spring Break week!
Will you consider coming with us?