Looking for Christian Community in your dorm?
Looking to meet others in your dorm wanting to explore God or get to know Him in a deeper way at Michigan?
Join us for these public health informed gatherings to meet others, learn a bit about Cru, have some fun and even find a ride to a great local church in Ann Arbor with one of our student leaders. Stop by the location nearest you at 1pm on Saturday, August 29th! We can’t wait to meet you!
Central Campus- 1pm – West Quad Courtyard and South Quad Lawn
The Hill- 1pm – Palmer Field (near Couzens)
North Campus- 1pm – Northwest Courtyard of Bursley (right outside the entrance to the dining hall!)
In accordance with University of Michigan’s Public Health-Informed Safety Measures for Recognized Student Organizations, the following guidelines will be enforced and observed:
- Outdoor gathering limit of 25 will be strictly enforced (if gathering exceeds 20 you may be escorted with half the group to a secondary location to form a new event)
- Social distancing will be strictly enforced. Upon arrival you will find flags spaced to 6′. Please find an open flag in a circle as your seat.
- Masks will be required for all participants. Please arrive with your mask on.
- Upon arrival all students will be asked to sign in for contact tracing purposes. You will find the QR code for sign in on our COVID precautions signs around the event.
- Hand sanitizer will be available next to the sign-in QR code. Please use sanitizer upon arrival.
- Student leaders will be present to encourage social distancing and adherence to these policies. For your safety please help out our leaders by respectfully following their instructions.
Please see https://campusinvolvement.umich.edu/rso-guidelines for questions and/or concerns with these guidelines.