The core of “Real People, Real Faith, Real Life” happening every week near you.
Come as you are–wherever you are spiritually. Connect with people near you & dive into the Bible for the first time or the hundredth. Community groups are designed to help you explore and grow in a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ in authentic, real community!
Are you interested in finding a Community Group near you?
Fill out this Google form and a Cru staff member will contact you with more information about Community Groups meeting near you.
In accordance with University of Michigan’s Public Health-Informed Safety Measures for Recognized Student Organizations, the following guidelines will be enforced and observed:
- Community Groups will meet across campus outdoors and in-person at this point in time. There will be an option to attend Community Group virtually as well.
- No outdoor gatherings will exceed the State of Michigan, City/County, and U-M capacity limits (currently, Washtenaw County is mandating a 25-person limit on outdoor social gatherings).
- Community Groups will adhere to public safety measures of 6 feet physical distance outside residential households at all times, ensure hand sanitizing stations are available, limit and monitor touchpoints, and require face coverings for all participants.
- Signage will be posted at in-person Community Group that remind participants of public safety measures.
- We will collect and keep accurate attendance records of participation at in-person Community Groups. These will be kept on file for at least 30 days.
- All in-person Community Groups will include a written plan to implement all public health safety measures, including a communication plan with participants.
Please see https://campusinvolvement.umich.edu/rso-guidelines for questions and/or concerns with these guidelines.