Every Thursday at 8:00pm (*Palmer Commons, the Great Lakes Room), connect with Cru at U of M on a larger scale…
Wherever you are on your spiritual journey – skeptical, exploring, a committed Christian, or anywhere else – we want to be a place for you to connect in a real way with God and others through:
- Interactive opportunities to get to know others
- Real life stories from students about God’s real work in their lives
- A brief talk from the Bible geared to help you know Jesus better
- A chance to process what you hear with others and ask honest questions
- Intimate worship with a live band
- And a chance to hang out afterward and connect with new and/or old friends
If it’s Thursday, grab your roommates & join us for All-Campus Gathering!
*While Palmer Commons is where we meet the majority of the school year, All-Campus Gathering does sometimes go on the move. Be sure to check our Calendar, and even Add it to Your Own Google Calendar to keep up on where ACG will be each week!