The core of Cru…Connect with people near you & dive into the Bible for the first time or the hundredth.
Come as you are… wherever you’re at spiritually. Cru Community Groups are designed to help you explore and/or grow in a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ in authentic, real community. Groups are happening every week near you!
Check one out this week! Find one here.
Every Thursday at 8:00pm in The Union, Pendleton Room, connect with Cru at U of M on a larger scale…
Wherever you’re at on your spiritual journey, skeptical, exploring, a committed Christian, or anywhere else, we want to be a place for you to connect in a real way with others and with God through:
- Interactive fun group games to get to know others
- Real Life stories from students about God’s real work in their lives
- A Brief Talk from the Bible geared to help you know Jesus better
- A Chance to Process what you hear with others and ask honest questions
- Intimate Worship with a Live Band
- And a chance to hang out after and connect with new and/or old friends.
If it’s Thursday Night, it’s Cru Time! Grab your roommate & join us!
On many Friday or Saturday Nights, enjoy things like House Parties, Corn Maizes, Bonfires, Scavenger Hunts, Movie Nights and more– including our annual BARN BASH. Like us on Facebook or check our website for more details on a weekly basis.
Outreaches & Service Events
Cru is centrally about making an impact on our world for Christ and provides lots of opportunities for this. Find out more in our Community Groups or All-Campus Gathering.
That’s a fancy word for meeting with someone who will help you in your walk with God and in making an impact for Him. Talk to one of your Community Group leaders for more information.
Retreats & Conferences.
Fantastic Opportunities to go deeper with God and people…Join us for:
- Freshmen Overnight
- U of M Fall Getaway 2015, October 23-25th
- IndyCC Dec 28-Jan 1
- Spring Break Trips to Florida (Big Break 2016) & South Asia!